jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@day.com>
Subject Re: Connecting WebDAV bridge to SVN
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2005 13:05:50 GMT
hi janne

> In principal if the JR webdav client is a general purpose webdav client
 > and does rely on any server extensions this should work?

we planned to provide a general purpose jcr-client. the jcr
webdav client would in that situation be an example.
the intension was to extend the webdav library in
order to provide the means for a general purpose webdav
client.
unfortunately, the client has not been completed yet and
the client part is pretty empty (shifted priority). there are
only a few classes in the client module, that have been commited
unintentionally.

kind regards
angela