jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Torsten Schlabach <tschlab...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Open Source Content Browser
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2005 19:27:04 GMT
Hi again,

I obviously had an auth problem! After fixing this, it worked!

Congratulations!

But we should really start thinking about some error logging. If I would
  have seen any "authentication error" message, I would have known where
to search. But a blank page makes debugging hard.

Yes, I know, it's early stuff. Just trying to provide some feedback.

Regards,
Torsten