jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Torsten Schlabach <tschlab...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Open Source Content Browser
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2005 18:43:02 GMT
Hi Oliver,

 > in fact you *can* browse any given jcr repository with the karma-jcr
 > repositorybrowser. You need to make some modifications to the config
 > files though. First you need to provide a valid repository.xml
 > configuration (in the conf dir). Then you need to change the "domain
 > root" (in src/java/com/inceedo/karma/jcr/browser/actions/Show.java and
 > Browse.java). And that should do it... ;)

I tried this, but without success so far. I just see empty pages trying
to "Browse repository". Might have a number of reasons, but my problem
is that I have no idea where to search, because I don't get any logging
output. And I know to little about the Spring framework to implement
some proper error reporting.

Well, maybe you will have more luck. Keep us updated on the list.

Regards,
Torsten