jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Torsten Schlabach" <tschlab...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Open Source Content Browser
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2005 15:03:58 GMT
Sean,

> Once you have that you'll also need to checkout the 'karma/jcr' module
> and then locate 2 other artefacts (that I have not yet found):
>
> karma-0.6-SNAPSHOT.jar
> standard-1.1.1.jar (I think this is a Jakarta taglib jar but haven't had
> time to hunt yet)

I haven't done this, but maven says:

Attempting to download karma-jcr-0.3-SNAPSHOT.jar.
Attempting to download karma-0.6-SNAPSHOT.jar.

This should cover karma/jcr as well as karma-0.6-SNAPSHOT.jar. But I have
not taken care of standard-1.1.1.jar, but I got no complaints about
missing classes. (Just the exception I posted.)

Regards,
Torsten