jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Torsten Schlabach" <tschlab...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Open Source Content Browser
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2005 14:50:47 GMT
Oliver,

thank you for your hints. Too long ago I used CVS. ;-)

I managed to download, build and install the browser. I also tried my best
configuring it (prior to building), but I keep getting:

javax.servlet.ServletException: bad karma: karma: null
	com.inceedo.karma.common.servlet.FrameworkContainer.processRequest(FrameworkContainer.java:173)
	com.inceedo.karma.common.servlet.FrameworkContainer.doGet(FrameworkContainer.java:187)
	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:689)

Is this anything general about the framework used or might it be that it
cannot find the repository.

Regards,
Torsten

P.S.: Please make sure you hit "reply all" to include the list.