jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Sten Roger Sandvik" <...@x3m.com>
Subject RE: JCA Resource Adapter
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2005 22:00:55 GMT

Hi all.

A mavenized version of the Jackrabbit JCA package is now available at:
http://www.x3m.com/jackrabbit/jackrabbit-jca.zip

/srs

-----Original Message-----
From: Dominique Pfister [mailto:dominique.pfister@gmail.com]
Sent: 2. august 2005 15:32
To: jackrabbit-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: JCA Resource Adapter

Hi Sten Roger,

On 8/2/05, Sten Roger Sandvik <srs@x3m.com> wrote:

> I have developed a JCA 1.0 resource adapter for jackrabbit that I
> would like to share. It's the first version so do not flame me if it
> does not work on your favorite application server. I have looked at
> the mailing list for a long time and "waiting" for a resource adapter to
pop up in the contrib.
> Eventually I got tired of waiting :-)

That's a good move!

> The source can be found at
http://www.x3m.com/jackrabbit/jackrabbit-jca.zip.
> Have not opened a CVS/SVN repository yet since the most logical home
> for such a project would be at jackrabbit itself. I will gladly commit
> the initial source to such a project.

I quickly took a look at the source code. Looks light a nice,
straightforward implementation to me and I would be very interesting in
adding this contribution to the jackrabbit project. Before doing this, there
are just some small things to be done first:

(1) The source files should include the ASF copyright notice header
(2) The project should be mavenized

Most important, we need a signed CLA from you. You can download the form
from the following location:

http://www.apache.de/licenses/icla.txt

So please let me know if you want to contribute it.

Cheers
Dominique