jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Torsten Schlabach" <tschlab...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Open Source Content Browser
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2005 12:14:31 GMT
Hi,

I have updated and re-built my sources and tried with the new version, but
I get a

bad karma: karma: null

exception immediatelly. I don't even have a choice like

* Create the repository
* Browse the repository

any more as I had before.

I use the same repository I used with the old version and I use pretty
much the same configuration which I had in a working state, except I have
added the new parameter.

Any ideas where to search for the problem?

Is the intial choice of create / browse no longer there?

Regards,
Torsten