jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Torsten Schlabach" <tschlab...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Open Source Content Browser
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2005 15:53:42 GMT
Oliver,

> Please search for "jaasConfigFile",

Ok, found jaasConfigFile, it was in the section above!

> So please run "the Init the
> repository" function in your browser webapp first (first screen when
> opening http://localhost:8080/browser/).

That worked any I can browse it. Now I got another repository on my box.

I will go celebrate as soon as I manage to create a repo with A and read
it with B. :-)) Wasn't that the idea of having a standard such as JSR-170?

Don't get me wrong; thank you for your code. Maybe it can be taken further
into an "any JCR repository" browser. I will investigate a bit.

At least your stuff is the only available free implementation of such a
browser that I know about.

Regards,
Torsten