jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From David Nuescheler <david.nuesche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Porting JSR-170 to .net
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2005 14:03:25 GMT
hi roy,

> On Jul 19, 2005, at 6:50 AM, Michael Singer wrote:
> > For the moment I can provide the quick port with the replaced copyright
> > and namespace if you want.
> What replaced copyright?  If you used a tool to translate it,
> the code is still under our copyright.
i think the copyright in the source of the jsr api is day's.
this is why we changed it to the apache license for the
php stuff, but certainly you are the expert in those matters.
i don't know if there is a way to use day's jcp licenses in the
apache source repository? so far we were able to avoid that.

regards,
david