jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From David Nuescheler <david.nuesche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jackrabbit deployment model 1
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2005 14:40:25 GMT
hi julien,

> each node has 2 maps :
>
> one for children node
> one for the content of the node (where you put 1 million object)
>
> so it performs as well as the underlying map performs, afair it should
> be a ConcurrentHashMap.
>
> so you can really consider jbosscache as a flat cache by using the root
> node to store you objects and not create children for it.
i am in contact with bela regarding that.
i think there are mixed feelings / comments about using jboss
cache in flat manner.
it is quite high on my agenda to arrange a more in-depth
discussion around that.

i really think jboss cache is very interesting, and i am looking
forward to a very inspiring conversation regarding that.

regards,
david