jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From David Nuescheler <david.nuesche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Calendar
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2005 14:12:03 GMT
hi robert,

this stuff looks very nice... i am impressed.

do you guys think we should start a list of
"jackrabbit powered" applications on the jackrabbit website?
maybe containing a screenshot and a short description of
the application, possibly a URL?

regards,
david

On 7/14/05, Robert Ritchy <robert@jarbo.com> wrote:
> BTW, I noticed people where using the traditional wiki syntax when
> editing pages. I should have never used the word 'wiki' because it's not
> really a true wiki (didn't know what else to call it). The only two page
> editors are wysiwyg and straight HTML.
>
> Sorry for the confusion.
>
> -r
>
> Robert Ritchy wrote:
>
> > My apologies to the list if this is swaying off topic - I'll keep the
> > thread short.
> >
> > The calendar is not open sourced, but I'm certainly not against doing
> > something like that.
> >
> > And, while it is unfinished, there's actually some working features
> > which are not exposed in the app you hit. -Uploading new iCalendars
> > (i.e. calendars downloaded from http://www.icalshare.com/ or created
> > via Mac/KOrganizer)
> > -Managing/viewing/combining multiple calendars
> > -Adding/removing calendar events.
> >
> > -Robert
> >
> > Torgeir Veimo wrote:

> >> Is this software open source? The calendar part looks interesting,
> >> although a bit unfinished.

http://jcr.day.com JSR-170 in Action!

mailto:david.nuescheler@day.com
http://www.day.com