jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "James Myers" <qqmy...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: associations between nodes
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2005 15:05:19 GMT
Prof Mazzochi sounds 'way off' ;-) ,

but thats how I've seen references - as the way to encode RDF. I forget how
far we backed off in the final spec, but the idea of including a "following'
clause in the query language was a way to let you query along graphs. I
don't think there's as clean a way to deal with all of RDF (e.g. reification
(statements about statements), anonymous nodes), but I think references
could work reasonably well for general triples.

  Jim