jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Stuart Dean" <Stuart.D...@oyster.com>
Subject Using the CRX tools with Jackrabbit.
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2005 18:47:54 GMT
Hi,

Im looking into getting the CRX content tools connected to a jackrabbit repository. I have
deployed the CRX war in Tomcat and then updated the repository.xml file with the Jackrabbit
implementation classes for FileSystem and PersistenceManager.

for example.

<FileSystem class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem">

<Workspaces rootPath="${rep.home}/workspaces" defaultWorkspace="default" />
       <Workspace name="${wsp.name}">
           <FileSystem class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem">
               <param name="path" value="${wsp.home}"/>
           </FileSystem>
           <PersistenceManager class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.xml.XMLPersistenceManager"
/>
           <SearchIndex class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.SearchIndex">
               <FileSystem class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem">
                   <param name="path" value="${wsp.home}/index"/>
               </FileSystem>
           </SearchIndex>
       </Workspace>
       <Versioning rootPath="${rep.home}/versions">
           <FileSystem class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem">
               <param name="path" value="${rep.home}/versions"/>
           </FileSystem>
           <PersistenceManager class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.xml.XMLPersistenceManager"
/>
    </Versioning>

When I startup the CRX application I get a ConfigurationException with an invalid File System
Implementation class..

com.day.crx.core.config.ConfigurationException: Invalid file system implementati
on class org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem.: org.apache.jackra
bbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem: org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFil
eSystem

Has anyone had this problem before? I am using jackrabbit-0.16.4.1-dev.jar

Thanks
Stuart

Internet communications are not secure and therefore Oyster Partners Ltd does not accept legal
responsibility for the contents of this message. Any views or opinions presented are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Oyster Partners Ltd.