jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Tobias Strasser <tobias.stras...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using the CRX tools with Jackrabbit.
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2005 08:54:21 GMT
hi stuart,
i never tried this, but you probably need to disable the
CRXRepositoryStartupServlet in your web.xml. otherwise a crx
repository is started.

cheers, tobi

On 7/11/05, Stuart Dean <Stuart.Dean@oyster.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Im looking into getting the CRX content tools connected to a jackrabbit repository. I
have deployed the CRX war in Tomcat and then updated the repository.xml file with the Jackrabbit
implementation classes for FileSystem and PersistenceManager.

> for example.
>
> <FileSystem class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem">
>
> <Workspaces rootPath="${rep.home}/workspaces" defaultWorkspace="default" />
>        <Workspace name="${wsp.name}">
>            <FileSystem class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem">
>                <param name="path" value="${wsp.home}"/>
>            </FileSystem>
>            <PersistenceManager class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.xml.XMLPersistenceManager"
/>
>            <SearchIndex class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.SearchIndex">
>                <FileSystem class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem">
>                    <param name="path" value="${wsp.home}/index"/>
>                </FileSystem>
>            </SearchIndex>
>        </Workspace>
>        <Versioning rootPath="${rep.home}/versions">
>            <FileSystem class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem">
>                <param name="path" value="${rep.home}/versions"/>
>            </FileSystem>
>            <PersistenceManager class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.xml.XMLPersistenceManager"
/>
>     </Versioning>
>
> When I startup the CRX application I get a ConfigurationException with an invalid File
System Implementation class..

> com.day.crx.core.config.ConfigurationException: Invalid file system implementati
> on class org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem.: org.apache.jackra
> bbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem: org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFil
> eSystem
>
> Has anyone had this problem before? I am using jackrabbit-0.16.4.1-dev.jar
>
> Thanks
> Stuart

> Internet communications are not secure and therefore Oyster Partners Ltd does not accept
legal responsibility for the contents of this message. Any views or opinions presented are
solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Oyster Partners Ltd.

--
Tobias Strasser, Day Management AG, Barfuesserplatz 6, CH - 4001 Basel