jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Edgar Poce <edgarp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jackrabbit deployment model 1
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2005 15:43:23 GMT
Hi richard

 Please correct me if I'm wrong. I think you can deploy your j2ee
application in a load balancing cluster through the container
capabilities and configure each node to access the same jackrabbit
instance through any of the available strategies for model 3
deployments (client server), i.e. webdav or rmi. Depending on your app
needs I think it might be a good solution.
 does it make sense?

BR,
edgar