jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Simon Gash" <Simon.G...@gossinteractive.com>
Subject Version Trouble
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2005 10:02:04 GMT
I'm getting confused with the various versions in the SVN repository.

What are the versions in the tag and branch areas. Am I supposed to be
using the one in the tag area ?

Additionally the project.xml in the trunk is missing various bits or is
it me missing the various bit ;)

Thanks

Simon

Come visit us at:

Content Management Europe Exhibition.  29th November - 1st December 2005, Olympia Grand Hall,
London.  Stand # 365

GOSS - Ranked 4th in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Awards 2004 and 88th in the Deloitte
Technology Fast 500 EMEA.

This email contains proprietary information, some or all of which may be legally privileged.

Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free, as information may be
intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete or contain viruses. This
email and any files attached to it have been checked with virus detection software before
viruses.