jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Osbaldeston <richard.osbaldes...@wordmap.com>
Subject Re: javax.jcr.RepositoryException 1252: unable to update item
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2005 17:01:21 GMT
Stefan, Its not a disk-space issue - at least I hope not df tells me
I've still got 11gigs free.

Was hoping to get more debugging done on this today, but other things
cropped up.. Did manage to
update my copy of jackrabbit (looked to be several fixes) and retried
running the population script on
Windows XP.. which has also just failed, after an hour+ (typical!).

Almost looked like JackRabbit suddenly restated itself mid-way through
populating the repository? or is that just a quirk of the exception
ordering? The "Found uncommitted redo log. Applying changes now..." and
the "java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0" from lucene seemed
suspicious, especially as I'd thought indexing would be disabled by
removing the indexing configuration from the repository.xml ..maybe
thats the difference? Need to do more digging..

- Richard

<code>
- persisting change log {#addedStates=10, #modifiedStates=1,
#deletedStates=0, #
modifiedRefs=0} took 62ms
- persisting change log {#addedStates=10, #modifiedStates=1,
#deletedStates=0, #
modifiedRefs=0} took 62ms
- persisting change log {#addedStates=10, #modifiedStates=1,
#deletedStates=0, #
modifiedRefs=0} took 62ms
- persisting change log {#addedStates=10, #modifiedStates=1,
#deletedStates=0, #
modifiedRefs=0} took 62ms
27-Jul-2005 17:42:03
com.wordmap.repository.jcr.jackrabbit.JackRabbitRepositoryF
actory getRepository
INFO: Using repository configuration file: C:\Documents and
Settings\richard.osb
aldeston\Local
Settings\Work\wmc\temp\WEB-INF\classes\com\wordmap\repository\jcr
\jackrabbit\repository.xml
- LocalFileSystem initialized at path c:\tmp\jcr-repository\repository
- LocalFileSystem initialized at path c:\tmp\jcr-repository\versions
- LocalFileSystem initialized at path
c:\tmp\jcr-repository\workspaces\.default
- LocalFileSystem initialized at path c:\tmp\jcr-repository\workspaces\bob
- LocalFileSystem initialized at path c:\tmp\jcr-repository\workspaces\lgcl
- LocalFileSystem initialized at path
c:\tmp\jcr-repository\workspaces\lgcl\inde
- LocalFileSystem initialized at path
c:\tmp\jcr-repository\workspaces\tester
- LocalFileSystem initialized at path c:\tmp\jcr-repository\versions\blobs
- LocalFileSystem initialized at path
c:\tmp\jcr-repository\workspaces\tester\bl
obs
- LocalFileSystem initialized at path
c:\tmp\jcr-repository\workspaces\lgcl\blob
- Found uncommitted redo log. Applying changes now...
- Unable to start repository. forcing shutdown.
- Notification of EventListeners stopped.
- Notification of EventListeners stopped.
27-Jul-2005 17:42:04
com.wordmap.repository.jcr.jackrabbit.JackRabbitRepositoryF
actory getRepository
SEVERE: javax.jcr.RepositoryException
javax.jcr.RepositoryException: 0: 0: 0
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.SearchManager.<init>(SearchManager.java:12
5)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl$WorkspaceInfo.getSearchMana
ger(RepositoryImpl.java:1141)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.getSearchManager(Repository
Impl.java:550)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.initWorkspace(RepositoryImp
l.java:412)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.<init>(RepositoryImpl.java:
204)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.create(RepositoryImpl.java:
358)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.jndi.BindableRepository.init(BindableRepos
itory.java:116)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.jndi.BindableRepository.create(BindableRep
ository.java:104)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.jndi.RegistryHelper.registerRepository(Reg
istryHelper.java:57)
        at
com.wordmap.repository.jcr.jackrabbit.JackRabbitRepositoryFactory.get
Repository(JackRabbitRepositoryFactory.java:87)
        at
com.wordmap.repository.jcr.jackrabbit.JackRabbitRepositoryFactory.get
Workspace(JackRabbitRepositoryFactory.java:118)
        at
com.wordmap.classification.repository.jcrbased.JcrRepositoryFactory.g
etRepository(JcrRepositoryFactory.java:38)
        at
com.wordmap.classification.taxonomy.simple.SimpleTaxonomyFactory.getT
axonomy(SimpleTaxonomyFactory.java:33)
        at
java:39)
        at
sorImpl.java:25)
        at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.ReflectionMetaMethod.invoke(ReflectionMet
aMethod.java:67)
        at groovy.lang.MetaClass.doMethodInvoke(MetaClass.java:1386)
        at groovy.lang.MetaClass.invokeMethod(MetaClass.java:309)
        at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.Invoker.invokeMethod(Invoker.java:145)
        at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.InvokerHelper.invokeMethod(InvokerHelper.
java:104)
        at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.ScriptBytecodeAdapter.invokeMethod(Script
BytecodeAdapter.java:85)
        at CopyRepository.run(Unknown Source)
        at
java:39)
        at
sorImpl.java:25)
        at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.ReflectionMetaMethod.invoke(ReflectionMet
aMethod.java:67)
        at groovy.lang.MetaClass.doMethodInvoke(MetaClass.java:1386)
        at groovy.lang.MetaClass.invokeMethod(MetaClass.java:309)
        at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.Invoker.invokeMethod(Invoker.java:165)
        at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.InvokerHelper.invokeMethod(InvokerHelper.
java:104)
        at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.InvokerHelper.runScript(InvokerHelper.jav
a:482)
        at
java:39)
        at
sorImpl.java:25)
        at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.ReflectionMetaMethod.invoke(ReflectionMet
aMethod.java:67)
        at groovy.lang.MetaClass.doMethodInvoke(MetaClass.java:1386)
        at groovy.lang.MetaClass.invokeStaticMethod(MetaClass.java:455)
        at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.Invoker.invokeMethod(Invoker.java:137)
        at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.InvokerHelper.invokeMethod(InvokerHelper.
java:104)
        at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.ScriptBytecodeAdapter.invokeMethod(Script
BytecodeAdapter.java:85)
        at CopyRepository.main(Unknown Source)
        at
java:39)
        at
sorImpl.java:25)
        at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.ReflectionMetaMethod.invoke(ReflectionMet
aMethod.java:67)
        at groovy.lang.MetaClass.doMethodInvoke(MetaClass.java:1386)
        at groovy.lang.MetaClass.invokeStaticMethod(MetaClass.java:455)
        at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.Invoker.invokeMethod(Invoker.java:137)
        at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.InvokerHelper.invokeMethod(InvokerHelper.
java:104)
        at
groovy.lang.GroovyShell.runMainOrTestOrRunnable(GroovyShell.java:349)

        at groovy.lang.GroovyShell.run(GroovyShell.java:274)
        at groovy.lang.GroovyShell.run(GroovyShell.java:202)
        at groovy.ui.GroovyMain.processOnce(GroovyMain.java:417)
        at groovy.ui.GroovyMain.run(GroovyMain.java:249)
        at groovy.ui.GroovyMain.process(GroovyMain.java:235)
        at groovy.ui.GroovyMain.main(GroovyMain.java:138)
        at
org.codehaus.groovy.tools.GroovyStarter.main(GroovyStarter.java:92)
        at
java:39)
        at
sorImpl.java:25)
        at
        at
org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:429)

Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.NodeIndexer.addBinaryValue(No
deIndexer.java:284)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.NodeIndexer.addValue(NodeInde
xer.java:223)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.NodeIndexer.createDoc(NodeInd
exer.java:162)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.NodeIndexer.createDocument(No
deIndexer.java:116)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.SearchIndex.createDocument(Se
archIndex.java:319)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.MultiIndex.createDocument(Mul
tiIndex.java:338)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.MultiIndex.addNodePersistent(
MultiIndex.java:434)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.MultiIndex.<init>(MultiIndex.
java:186)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.SearchIndex.doInit(SearchInde
x.java:132)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.AbstractQueryHandler.init(AbstractQu
eryHandler.java:39)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.SearchManager.<init>(SearchManager.java:12
3)
        ... 69 more
[...]

Caught: java.lang.RuntimeException: javax.jcr.RepositoryException: 0: 0: 0
- Notification of EventListeners stopped.
- Notification of EventListeners stopped.
- Closing search index.
- Notification of EventListeners stopped.
- Notification of EventListeners stopped.
</code>