jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Ritchy <rob...@jarbo.com>
Subject Re: Getting started: Don't know where!
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2005 15:08:52 GMT
Torsten,

I think I'm missing something because the answer seems kind of obvious -
but here goes. One of the main links off the jackrabbit home page takes
you to the page you're looking for:

http://incubator.apache.org/jackrabbit/firststeps.html

This has a command line example that will help you get started. If you
want to add documents to the repository, see the first example on:

http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/ExamplesPage

-Robert