jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Walter Raboch <wrab...@ingen.at>
Subject Re: Porting JSR-170 to .net
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2005 14:37:04 GMT
so either not using a tool or day should provide the translation?

as far as I unterstood Michael, the tool can't tranlate anything. He has
to modify the method signatures to match get/setter paradigma of .net
and use System.IO.Stream. Is this still automagically than or is it
already authoring? where is the point of crossing the frontier?

I think this is a discussion not specific to jackrabbit but all apache
projects with contributions of commercial companies.

cheers,

Walter