jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <ju...@zitting.name>
Subject Re: Porting JSR-170 to .net
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2005 14:01:48 GMT
Hi,

Michael Singer wrote:
> This is already done by the conversion tool. I can replace the copyright
> statement with the Apache license and rename the package/namespace from
> javax.jcr to ncr (.net content repository) for instance. The PHP guys
> did almost the same as far as I have seen.

For the record, there was some amount of confusion about the correct
handling of the copyrights of the API javadocs. The issue was cleared
with David so that the PHP port including the partially copied API docs
can be distributed under the standard ASL. I don't think there should be
any problems doing the same with a .NET port, but you should check this
with Day unless you want to work through the PHP port. :-)

BR,

Jukka Zitting