jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Julien Viet <jul...@jboss.org>
Subject Re: jackrabbit deployment model 1
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2005 13:00:03 GMT
each node has 2 maps :

one for children node
one for the content of the node (where you put 1 million object)

so it performs as well as the underlying map performs, afair it should
be a ConcurrentHashMap.

so you can really consider jbosscache as a flat cache by using the root
node to store you objects and not create children for it.

--
Julien Viet
JBoss Portal Lead Developer