jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Julien Viet <jul...@jboss.org>
Subject Re: jackrabbit deployment model 1
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2005 08:52:40 GMT
If you disable the cache then you reload everything all the time and
should achieve the desired effect, but performances will suffer a lot.

By the way I disabled the cache in jackrabbit (I simple modified the
code to have the SharedItemCache have the put() do a noop).

Some tests were not passing with that change. I think it is not normal
to have the tests failing when the cache is disabled (even if it
is uses a hack to make it not effective)

--
Julien Viet
JBoss Portal Lead Developer