jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Ritchy <rob...@jarbo.com>
Subject Re: Calendar (was: considering use of jackrabbit)
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2005 01:57:19 GMT
My apologies to the list if this is swaying off topic - I'll keep the
thread short.

The calendar is not open sourced, but I'm certainly not against doing
something like that.

And, while it is unfinished, there's actually some working features
which are not exposed in the app you hit.
-Uploading new iCalendars (i.e. calendars downloaded from
http://www.icalshare.com/ or created via Mac/KOrganizer)
-Managing/viewing/combining multiple calendars
-Adding/removing calendar events.

-Robert