jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: agora featuring jackrabbit-dev
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2005 21:03:27 GMT
David Nuescheler wrote:
> hi all,
>
> stefano's agora is now featuring jackrabbit-dev and
> all the other apache mailinglists.
> http://people.apache.org/~stefano/agora/
>
> i love playing with this... for example loading the
> last three months of jackrabbit-dev compared to
> other jakarta, incubator or toplevel projects.
> i think agora visualizes the activity and diversity of
> a community and the overlaps with other communities
> very nicely.

Thanks.

> regards,
> david
>
> .ps:
> stefano: have you ever thought of allowing something like:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~stefano/agora/index.html?load=incubator.apache.org/jackrabbit-dev/2005-07&load=incubator.apache.org/jackrabbit-dev/2005-06&start=true
>
> so we could send around pretty comparison links ;)

well, yes, but two things stopped me:

 1) I'm lazy

 2) I don't like to encouradge metric competitions

;-)

But what I'm working on right now (for my day job) will (in a distant
future) allow for that too (as a side effect of its, guess what, RESTful
architecture).

Don't hold your breath though.

--
Stefano.