jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting ...@yukatan.fi>
Subject Re: build problems
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2005 09:48:21 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for the +1s. Roy, what do you think, can I go on implementing the
proposal or do you want to tweak the Maven setup yourself? Are you using
the standard Maven site goal to generate the site, or are there some
special steps I should be aware of?

Stefan Guggisberg wrote:
> in general +1; however, if the subprojects were to be included in the
> top level multiproject it should still be possible to build 'just' jackrabbit
> without the subprojects. i am a little worried that work on core could
> be hampered otherwise. there's still the possibility of necessary
> major changes in the core that could break some subprojects.

That's reasonable. OK, if the subprojects are included in the site build
as a postGoal? Alternatively we could separately commit the generated
subproject sites under site/subprojects.

BR,

Jukka Zitting