jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting ...@yukatan.fi>
Subject Re: Benchmarking JCR
Date Sun, 10 Jul 2005 10:24:48 GMT
Hi,

Edgar Poce wrote:
> I created a new project under contrib called jcr-commands. I prefered
> this name because it doesn't contain any benchmarking logic, just a set
> of Commons Chain commands which can be used for any purpose.

Your command components are very nice indeed! I think I'll find quite a
few uses for them also outside benchmarking. In fact the classes also
serve as excellent HOW-TO examples for simple JCR use cases!

PS. I noticed you also submitted the jmeter-chains plugin for inclusion
in JMeter. That's great, it's the "correct" place for the plugin.

PPS. For the archives, the related discussion at the JMeter user list
can be found at http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.jakarta.jmeter.user/7539

BR,

Jukka Zitting