jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting ...@yukatan.fi>
Subject Re: JCR-RMI - Java Runtime < 1.5
Date Sun, 10 Jul 2005 09:52:21 GMT
Hi,

Florian Ried wrote:
> I read, that the JCR-RMI packed is compiled against JDK 1.5. What will I
> have to do to use it with a JRE < 1.5 and the IBM runtime environment
> respectively?

There should be no JDK 1.5 specific code in JCR-RMI, so you should be
able to compile and use it in 1.4 without problems.

I just added (r209999) the following properties to the JCR-RMI
project.properties. They should make sure that the generated classes are
always JDK 1.4 compliant.

maven.compile.source=1.4
maven.compile.target=1.4

Updating and rebuilding the jcr-rmi jar should do the trick.

BR,

Jukka Zitting