jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Ried <FlorianR...@gmx.de>
Subject Jackrabbit and Websphere
Date Sun, 10 Jul 2005 07:17:16 GMT
Hi,

I'd like to use JackRabbit within a Servlet deployed on a Websphere
(5.1) Application Server. I placed the <resource-rev> Element in my
web.xml and my Servlet looks up this resource. Now my Question: How is
the resource defined in Websphere?

What is the counterpart for the tomcat resource definition in websphere (i couldn't find one
in the websphere documentation)?

<Resource name="jcr/repository"
          auth="Container"
          type="javax.jcr.Repository"
          factory="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.jndi.BindableRepositoryFactory"
          configFilePath="[full path to repository.xml"
          repHomeDir="[full path to the repository home folder]"/>

I defined some ressources (generic JMS Provider, etc.) in the websphere administration console,
but no success.

Anyone already used Jackrabbit on Websphere?

-Florian