jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Ritchy <rob...@jarbo.com>
Subject Re: Problems with concurrent sessions
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2005 23:37:43 GMT
Thanks - I did create the beginning of an examples page based old email
exchanges: http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/ExamplesPage
If anyone out there has something to add; please feel free to contribute
your own example. In general, try to avoid examples explicitly covered
in the spec or the main Jackrabbit site.

-Robert