jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@day.com>
Subject Re: common libraries for jcr and jackrabbit (NodeType-Constants)
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2005 07:40:06 GMT
i'm fine with either way. however it sounds to me,
that it will take some time :)

would it be an option to move the nodetype-xml-constants
for the time being as requested in my original mail?

- if the serialization format remains the same the
   constants can happily stay in the commons forever

- if the serialization format is adapted, refactored,
   modified, i will have to change that particular
   part of the jcr-server anyway... but i would prefer
   if the code would not compile then instead of
   producing useless xml output...
   bref: as i stated before, making the dependency obvious.

merci & gruss
angela