jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Walter <walt...@builditglobal.com>
Subject Re: Workspaces and XPath 2.0
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2005 10:55:45 GMT
Hi Jukka,

Yes, the concept behind our CMS is to allow each of our customers to
create a project.  The project has its own identity within the CMS, but
we would like each project owner to develop also their own web site for
marketing the project (either within the community or to the outside).
It seems that a separate, multiple workspace design is going to be very
effective.

Thanks for the suggestion. Yes, I noticed that my developers have sent
through a couple questions and I forwarded them your comments as well.

Thanks.
Walt.