jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Osbaldeston <richard.osbaldes...@wordmap.com>
Subject How do I create more workspaces
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2005 17:53:35 GMT
Apologies if this is a really dumb question but how can I create
multiple workspaces with jackrabbit? Passing a named workspace into the
login returns a "javax.jcr.NoSuchWorkspaceException", but will create a
new default workspace if it dosnt already exist and trawling over the
API hasn't helped. The repository.xml file seems to define a workspace
template rather than a list of workspaces (at least that's how I read it).

Ah, as I'm typing I can see createWorkspace() on SessionImpl -- I guess
I'm supposed to cast an active session object to the jackrabbit
SessionImpl and call that?

- Richard