jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@day.com>
Subject Re: jackrabbit and jcr commons incompatibilities
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2005 06:23:56 GMT
hi brian

:(((
tobi fixed it yesterday (without checkin to jackrabbit), but
we had some discussions.

i deliberately used the nodetype/xml/Constants for my nodetype
REPORT in order make it clear that this is intended to
produce the same xml as the nodetype serialization in the core.

since we suddenly had to remove all dependencies to the core
(which is fine) i copied those constants to the jcr-commons
as well.

the problem: nodetype/xml/Constants did not yet make its
way to the jackrabbit-commons. i talked to stefan and
yukka yesterday.... i will send a separate mail for this...

maybe tobi can checkin those changes as they are. i would
do so, but i can't.

the nodetype/Constants... i don't like to have them
copied over... i hope that issue can be solved soon.

regards
angela