jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Moseley <...@osafoundation.org>
Subject jackrabbit and jcr commons incompatibilities
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2005 03:29:25 GMT
there are several incompatibilities between the jcr and jackrabbit
commons subprojects that are keeping my server from working correctly.

i resolved a few of the issues by removing commons-jcr-0.16.4.1-dev from
my classpath, but now DirListingExportCommand fails when looking for
org.apache.jackrabbit.util.Text.getLabel(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/lang/String;
which exists in the commons-jcr jar but not in the jackrabbit-commons jar.

is there an ETA on when jcr-server will be updated to work with the
latest layout changes?

thanks!