jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting ...@yukatan.fi>
Subject Re: build problems
Date Sat, 02 Jul 2005 15:19:22 GMT
Hi,

Roy Russo wrote:
> I haven't checked out Jackrabbit in roughly a month. I did a clean
> checkout today and could not build. I noticed the Jira tasks where
> sources are being refactored in to core, commons, and api. Has the build
> not been modified to reflect these changes?

Sorry for the problems. There was just a major restructuring of the
code, and the build environment and related instructions have not yet
fully caught up with the changes. It'll probably take a few days before
things have settled down.

Meanwhile, you may want to checkout a version dated before 2005-07-01
(revision 208754) unless you wish to participate in working out the
details of this restructuring.

BR,

Jukka Zitting