jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting ...@yukatan.fi>
Subject Re: Benchmarking JCR
Date Sat, 02 Jul 2005 08:30:51 GMT
Hi,

Edgar Poce wrote:
> I asked in the mailing list what's the right way to go for extending
> jmeter and a user pointed me to a useful manual for plugin development.
> I was able to extend the java protocol to run chain commands :), so it
> was not so difficult after all. I'll upload a proof of concept of
> jcr-chains and jmeter-chains to jira asap, hopefully this weekend.

Excellent, thanks!

PS. Instead of uploading your stuff to Jira, why not just commit it as
the beginning of a contrib/benchmark package? I'll sure start working on
it and I'd expect others to be interested as well, so having the sources
in SVN from day one is probably the best option.

BR,

Jukka Zitting