jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Edgar Poce <edgarp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Benchmarking JCR
Date Sat, 02 Jul 2005 06:08:48 GMT
Hi jukka

  I asked in the mailing list what's the right way to go for extending
jmeter and a user pointed me to a useful manual for plugin development.
I was able to extend the java protocol to run chain commands :), so it
was not so difficult after all. I'll upload a proof of concept of
jcr-chains and jmeter-chains to jira asap, hopefully this weekend.

BR,
edgar