jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From nafise hassani <nafisehas...@yahoo.com>
Subject Is JDBC persistence manager supported by jackrabbit?
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2005 12:38:03 GMT
Hi all
I am newbie in jackrabbit and try ti know more about
it
I read this doc
http://www.artima.com/lejava/articles/contentrepositoryP.html
about jackrabbit and this is a paragraph of that doc:
"The Jackrabbit code base contains not only the JCR
API reference implementation, but also a fully
functional repository as well as several contributed
libraries for tasks, such as accessing a remote
repository via RMI. There is even a JDBC persistence
manager to allow plugging in a relational database as
a persistent store, and an object-relational mapping
tool that allows Hibernate applications to use the
repository.
"
but after searching in mailinglist I found out that (I
dont know that is it true or false ) jackrabbit dosent
support  JDBC persistence manager till now

confused!!

Is it TRUE Or NOT ?

thanks in advance

Yahoo! Mail for Mobile