jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Foster <jeff_c_fos...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: Performance question
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2005 07:40:01 GMT
Hi

Thanks for the responses.

w: is just a rename

It looks like I will have to try linux then :-)
If anyone is interested, I will post back a comparison some time soon.

So are people mostly using unix/linux platforms for jackrabbit?

Cheers

Jeff

Tobias Strasser <tobias.strasser@gmail.com> wrote:

just out of curiosity: do you have 'w' partitions? or just a renamed
one? or is it a mapped network drive?

the latter would also explain a poor performance :-)
cheers, tobi
--
Tobias Strasser, Day Management AG, Barfuesserplatz 6, CH - 4001 Basel

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with Yahoo! Photos.
Get Yahoo! Photos