jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Miklos Pocsaji <miklos.pocs...@gmail.com>
Subject Error retrieving value of a node
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2005 11:53:52 GMT
Hi!

I have a custom node type which inherits from jcr:resource. I use it
to upload doc,pdf,html,etc. to a document repository. I uploaded a doc
and when I wanna read the jcr:data attribute I get the following:
javax.jcr.RepositoryException: Unable to get value of
/documents/<...>/DOC117189809/jcr:data:java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException:
0
        at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.PropertyImpl.getValue(PropertyImpl.java:479)
        at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.PropertyImpl.getStream(PropertyImpl.java:512)
        at com.clarmont.cms.jcr.beans.DownloadManagerBean.initializeDownload(Unknown
Source)

Did I something wrong or is this a bug?
I take care of closing a committing a session but is it possible that
an uncommitted / unclosed / killed session confused Jackrabbit? This
problem occurs several times...

Thanks in advance,
Miklos.