jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From David Nuescheler <david.nuesche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting VersionHistory after removing of a Node
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2005 10:53:34 GMT
hi gennady,

> IMHO it is good behaviour if there is only one versionable node belonging to
> that VH
> but i am not sure if it is correct to remove all versionable nodes (in all
> workspaces)
> belonging to that VH (especially if versionable nodes from different
> workspaces
> have base versions belong to different branches)?
> i think we can not to change version history until there are at least one
> node connected to it
> and remove the version history along with the last versionable connected to
> it as you suggest.
the way i read tobi's suggestion it was not to remove any versionable
node whatsoever.
i think it was that based on the fact that the versionhistory
is empty and has no reference (eg. versionable node) pointing
to that particular vh, to "garbage collect" that version history.

or am i misreading something?

regards,
david