jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From David Nuescheler <david.nuesche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there a SVN tag in Jackrabbit for JSR170 Final Release?
Date Sun, 05 Jun 2005 23:07:44 GMT
> I've just gotten an email from the JCP announcing JSR170 is approved.
> CONGRATS to all.
thanks... it has been a long three years ;)

for all of you jackrabbit fellows, this mean that the time of frequent api
changes is over for now ;) ... good news...
http://www.jcp.org/en/jsr/results?id=3195

we will continue our development on the spec in maintenance of jsr-170
and in parallel for a next major/minor version of jcr.
input from real-life experience is as usual very welcome. we will also look
for ways that allow us in the future to share the efforts of the expert
group with a broader public quicker and more regularly.

regards,
david