jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Kiessler <oliver.kiess...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: custom namespace/node type import tool
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2005 12:42:29 GMT
> in working towards an offline tool to import custom namespaces and node
> types, i found that i needed to make some small changes to
> NodeTypeReader and DOMWalker so that i could subclass NodeTypeReader and
> access the namespaces specified in the node type definition file. i
> opened JCR-142 and attached a patch.
>
> you can view the code for the import tool (work in progress) at
> <http://svn.osafoundation.org/server/commons/trunk/jackrabbit/>. i plan
> to wrap a maven plugin around it so that i can use maven to initialize
> my repository while building my server distribution. the importer could
> be used in many other ways, of course, tho i haven't considered in
> detail any use cases but my own :)
>
> if there's interest, i'd be happy to donate the code to the asf (it's
> under the apache license now).

hi brian,
your project sounds interesting. In the graffito project we just
started to work on something similiar. It is a jackrabbit based jcr
object mapping framework. You might be interested to have a look at
it:

http://incubator.apache.org/graffito/
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/incubator/graffito/trunk/jcr-mapping/
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GRFT-23