jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Mauro Morici" <shl...@hotmail.com>
Subject Jackrabbit and Axis...
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2005 17:32:26 GMT
Hi everybody.
I'm developing a WebService with Jackrabbit and Axis and I'm having trouble
starting it correctly.
When Tomcat starts and deploys my WebService and then tries initializing it
through Axis and reflection and returns the following error:

java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException
        at $Proxy0.init(Unknown Source)
        at
org.bricks.framework.Bootstrap$Bootstraper.instantiateBrick(Bootstrap.java:201)
        at
org.bricks.framework.Bootstrap$Bootstraper.run(Bootstrap.java:136)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
        at
org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.createFault(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:221)
        at
org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.endElement(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:128)
        at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.endElement(DeserializationContext.java:1087)
        at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endElement(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanEndElement(Unknown
Source)
        at

Source)
        at
Source)
Source)
Source)
        at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.parse(DeserializationContext.java:227)
        at org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.getAsSOAPEnvelope(SOAPPart.java:696)
        at org.apache.axis.Message.getSOAPEnvelope(Message.java:424)
        at
org.apache.axis.handlers.soap.MustUnderstandChecker.invoke(MustUnderstandChecker.java:62)
        at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:206)
        at
org.bricks.framework.proxy.ServiceProxyFactory$ServiceHandler.invoke(ServiceProxyFactory.java:96)
        ... 4 more

>From the log I've been able to verify that this happens when
RegistryHelper.registerRepository
is called, and the strangest is that the repository directory structure is
correctly created.

If anyone could help it would be great.
TIA

Shlavo