jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Miro Walker" <miro.wal...@oyster.com>
Subject RE: Workflow
Date Sun, 05 Jun 2005 20:12:29 GMT
Cool. Thanks for the links. Any chance someone could add them to the incubator.apache.org site?
Maybe the wiki would get used if there was a more prominent link to it (or am I just being
blind)?

Miro

________________________________

From: Gregor J. Rothfuss [mailto:gregor@apache.org]
Sent: Sun 05/06/2005 18:35
To: jackrabbit-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Workflow

Miro Walker wrote:
> That sounds like a good idea - some idea of quasi-standard approaches to
> certain applications would be very useful I would imagine. I'd like to
> have a look through the archives to find the earlier conversation - is
> there a searchable version of the mailing list archive or do I need to
> download the tarballs and search them offline? The only place I've seen
> is: http://incubator.apache.org/mail/jackrabbit-dev/.

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.apache.jackrabbit.devel/1077/

not sure if something became of it in the meantime.

at the very least, we could use the wiki to document current uses:

http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/

(btw, that wiki hasn't been used at all so far :)

-gregor

Internet communications are not secure and therefore Oyster Partners Ltd does not accept legal
responsibility for the contents of this message. Any views or opinions presented are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Oyster Partners Ltd.