jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Miro Walker" <miro.wal...@oyster.com>
Subject Workflow
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2005 14:54:14 GMT
Hi,

Just out of curiosity, really, and a bit off-topic, so excuse me, but...

In the spirit of using JSR-170 as a component service in a larger CMS
application, has anyone had any experience with open source workflow
engines that could be integrated into a JSR-170 based application? I've
googled a bit and found quite a few out there, but I wondered if anyone
in this community had any experiences (good or bad) they could share? I
wouldn't for a minute suggest that workflow should be built into JSR-170
itself, but friendly co-existence could be very useful.

Ta,

Miro

Internet communications are not secure and therefore Oyster Partners Ltd does not accept legal
responsibility for the contents of this message. Any views or opinions presented are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Oyster Partners Ltd.