jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Tobias Strasser <tobias.stras...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Indexing
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2005 20:27:08 GMT
yes,
- stop the repository
- delete the 'index' directory in the workspace(s)
- start again.

if the index is missing, it will be recreated.
cheers, tobi

On 6/23/05, Simon Gash <Simon.Gash@gossinteractive.com> wrote:
> Is there anyway I can force JackRabbit to fully re-index the repository.
>

> Thanks
>

> Simon
>

> Come visit us at:
>
> Government Computing Expo. June 21 & 22, Earls Court, Stand # 804
>
> SOCITM Annual Event. October 16 - 18 Brighton Hotel, Stand # 28
> GOSS - Ranked 4th in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Awards 2004 and 88th in the Deloitte
Technology Fast 500 EMEA.

> This email contains proprietary information, some or all of which may be legally privileged.
>

> Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free, as information may
be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete or contain viruses.
This email and any files attached to it have been checked with virus detection software before
viruses.

--
Tobias Strasser, Day Management AG, Barfuesserplatz 6, CH - 4001 Basel