jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Tobias Strasser <tobias.stras...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Modifying checking in properties.
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2005 13:23:47 GMT
well, i see your point, but this is how the spec defines it. all
properties of a checked-in node, regardless if OPV=Ignore or not, are
read-only. but i agree, that it could be usefull to allow altering of
OPV=Ignored properties.

cheers, tobi

On 6/2/05, Peter Morton <Peter.Morton@gtnet.com> wrote:
> Not really, i read this section of the spec and it does not really do what I
> would like it to do.
>
> I would like properties that have OnParentVersionAction.IGNORE set on them
> to be read-write within my workspace regardless of the check-in status.
>
> Peter.

Tobias Strasser, Day Management AG, Barfuesserplatz 6, CH - 4001 Basel
T +41 61 226 98 98, F +41 61 226 98 97