jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Edgar Poce <edgarp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ORM-based persistence contrib build problems
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2005 14:33:29 GMT
Hi Serge

On 6/9/05, Serge Huber <shuber2@jahia.com> wrote:
> I didn't have time yesterday to look at the problems. I submitted a
> quick patch in order for everything to compile, and noticed the test
> failures but didn't have the time to investigate further. Would you be
> able to sum up the required changes in order to support this ? Does this
> mean that each node/property needs an extra workspace name column ?

Just a thought. Given that all the workspaces share the uuid of the
root node, I think that every table needs an extra column. I'd use a
code rather than the workspace name. When initialized the PM should
get or create (if necessary) the code for the given workspace from a
table or from the FS.
The workspace name can be passed to the PM through config, e.g. <param
name="name" value="${wsp.name}"/>

BR,
edgar