jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Edgar Poce <edgarp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Jackrabbit Wiki] Update of "PersistenceManagerFAQ" by edgarpoce
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2005 12:52:51 GMT
Hi serge

On 6/9/05, Serge Huber <shuber2@jahia.com> wrote:
> Maybe it's me overreacting (I do have a lot of pressure at work right
> now) but I'm getting a lot of negative karma about the ORM-PMs...
Sorry, it was not my intention.

> If they are not to most people tastes, maybe we should just remove them ?
On the contrary, I'd like ORM PMs reach production status. I'd like to
use a PM with transactional support, that's why I keep an eye on the
status of your contribution.

> For me it was mostly a way to propose quickly a new back-end to
> Jackrabbit and get my hands dirty with the project. But if most people
> on the project feel that they "add unnecessary complexity", or "are not
> the right way to go", then maybe they should be removed ?
I better remove some lines from the wiki. And I ask you please to
remove or add anything you consider, it's a wiki, right? ;)

> Regards,
>   Serge Huber.

View raw message